Are you one of those who want to get some properties from Wayfair but are not sure if PayPal is accepted as a method of payment? If you are asking any of the following questions “does PayPal take PayPal“, and ” does PayPal accept PayPal”. Then you should not go away without reading this blog post to the end.
Here you will find the answer to your question and you will be shown how to use PayPal on Wayfair. You will also be exposed to other payment methods that are accepted by Wayfair. So read this attentively as we begin.
Wayfair Inc. is a company located in Copley Place, Boston, Massachusetts. It was established in 2002 and was formerly known as CNS Stores. It is an e-commerce company that focuses on the selling of home furniture and decorations. Within the 2 decades of its existence, it has grown to become very reputable that everyone wants to reckon with and Wayfair is now a household name.
The items sold at Wayfair include furniture, bedding products, lighting materials such as lamps, ceiling fans, etc. At Wayfair, you can also get kitchen equipment, cleaning appliances, washers, pet furnishing, and so much more. When you buy goods at Wayfair, you are given several payment options at the checkout.
However, many PayPal users who would love to pay through PayPal are not sure if PayPal is accepted hence they ask “does Wayfair take PayPal? Find the answers to these and more as we continue in this article.
Does Wayfair Take PayPal?
Yes, Wayfair accepts PayPal. Not only does it accept PayPal, but it also supports PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 4. In other words, Wayfair accepts payment through PayPal in its entirety. So after buying at PayPal and you get to the checkout stage, you can quickly click on PayPal to pay.
What Are The Benefits Of Wayfair Accepting PayPal?
With the acceptance of PayPal by Wayfair, you are open to so many benefits and possibilities. With the use of PayPal on Wayfair, you are opportune to use other payment options that are connected to your PayPal account.
Of course, if you have been an ardent PayPal user, you should know that with PayPal you can use your bank account, debit cards as well as Credit cards that are linked to your account. If you don’t have enough money in your PayPal wallet, you can opt to use the PayPal financing options that are connected to PayPal such as PayPal Credit and PayPal in 4.
With these, you can make purchases on Wayfair and pay later. However, you must get approval from PayPal before you will be able to use these features. We learn more about them as we proceed.
Does Wayfair Take PayPal On Its Mobile App?
Yes, Wayfair does accept PayPal for payment on its mobile app. There are many payment options when you want to check out on the mobile app and one of them is PayPal. See below to know how to use it.
How To Use PayPal On Wayfair’s Mobile App
Using PayPal for payment on the Wayfair mobile app is very easy to do. If you are familiar with shopping online through the mobile App of any of the leading e-commerce platforms in the world, then you wouldn’t have any problem with the Wayfair App. Take these steps to use the app.
- Download the Wayfair mobile app for Android or iOS devices.
- Register and shop for any of the items sold there.
- Navigate to the payment information page and select PayPal as your payment method. Note that there are other payment methods.
- Click on the “Checkout With PayPal” button.
- Follow the on-screen prompt to complete the payment process.
Does Wayfair Accept PayPal On Its Website?
Just like the mobile app, Wayfair takes PayPal as a payment method on its website. To use PayPal for payment on the official website or retail websites of PayPal simply take these steps.
- Log in to www.wayfair.com.
- Fill your cart with the good of your choice.
- Proceed to the checkout section.
- At check out choose PayPal as your payment method by clicking ” pay with PayPal”.
- Enter your account info as prompted on the screen.
- Update how you would love to pay with PayPal (your PayPal preference)
- Click Continue
- Follow the prompt until the process is complete.
Associated Wayfair Retail Websites
The following websites are associated with Wayfair and help in retailing their goods.
- Perigold at perigold.com
- Birch Lane at birchlane.com
- All Modern at allmodern.com
- Joss and Main at josandmain.com
Other Types Of Payment Accepted By Wayfair
Apart from the fact that the answer to ” does Wayfair take PayPal” is Yes, there are other payment methods that are accepted on Wayfair. I will outline them below.
- Wayfair Financing.
- Wayfair Rewards
- Wayfair Gift Cards And Store Credits.
- Debit and Credit cards such as Wayfair Credit Card, Amex, Visa, Discover, and MasterCards.
- Apple Pay
- Checks including Personal Checks and Cashier’s Checks
- Money Orders.
So these are the payment options that are available at Wayfair apart from PayPal. If you choose any one of them and you want to make a change, read on to see how to do it.
- How To Receive Money On PayPal
- How To Increase PayPal Withdrawal Limit
- 6 Best PayPal Money Generator Softwares – PayPal Money Adder
- How To Transfer Money From PayPal To Bank Account Instantly
How To Change Your Payment On Wayfair
To change your payment option on Wayfair from the default which you must have used when you first shopped on Wayfair, take these steps.
- Visit Wayfair either on the app or through the website.
- Go to the shopping cart by clicking on the cart icon.
- Next click on ” Check out now”
- On the page, you will find your shipping address and payment info.
- Click on “Change” on the right side of the payment info.
- A list of all the Wayfair payment options will appear. Choose any one of them to change from PayPal.
Does Wayfair Accept Google Pay?
Wayfair does not take Google Pay. It is one of the few payment methods that are not accepted by Wayfair at the moment. There is no information as to why it is not accepted but there are speculations that it would be added pretty soon.
Does Wayfair Accept Apple Pay?
Yes, Wayfair does Accept Apple Pay. Apple Pay is one of the many payment methods that can be used to check out on Wayfair.
So far you have seen that the answer to the question of discussion is Yes. Wayfair does accept PayPal as a payment method. So if you want to use PayPal to checkout on Wayfair either on the mobile app or website, go ahead and do so. You can also buy any of their goods from the retail websites outlined in the post.