There’s no doubt’ that you are among those asking does Popeyes takes Apple pay? Over the last five years, Apple pay has been one of the top few ways in which customers or shoppers have made payments at stores while shopping. And this has led to several restaurants, fast foods and stores to adopt the Apple pay payment method, and make it available to their customers.
This has led to some Popeyes customers looking to know, if indeed does Popeyes take Apple pay. In this article, I will be providing you with an answer to your question; “does Popeyes” take Apple pay. And also, showing you how to use Apple Pay at Popeyes (if indeed Popeyes accepts payment via Apple pay).
Does Popeyes Take Apple Pay?
Yes, Popeyes takes Apple pay. The fast food company has been allowing their customers to make payments for foods using their Apple Pay. It adopted the technology since 2019, and it stays operational till today. This is part of the company’s aim, which is to make payments easier for customers.
How To Use Apple Pay At Popeyes
Using Apple Pay at Popeyes or at any store, is a very simple procedure. All what you need to do is just to set up your Apple pay. And from there, you can make payments to any shop of your choice, via either using the iPhone Apple Pay, or the Apple watch, Apple pay. Below are steps on how to set up the Apple pay –
- Go to the menu of your iOS device
- Open the settings
- Scroll to the Wallet and Apple pay
- Select the Wallet and Apple pay
- Add your card details
- Go through the Apple pay terms and conditions
- Agree to the terms and condition
- Verify your cards on the Apple pay
- You can proceed to make payments
How To Use Apple Pay At Popeyes With An iPhone
As I had said earlier, via your iPhone, you can make Apple pay payments for any meal or food that you purchase at Popeyes. Below are steps on how to use Apple Pay at Popeyes with an iPhone –
- Unlock your iPhone (via either a Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode)
- Take your iPhone close to the Popeyes contactless payment reader terminal (hold it in front of the Popeyes payment reader terminal)
- Wait for your iPhone to ping
- After the iPhone has made a ping sound, wait for a green notification or checkmark on the Popeyes contactless payment reader terminal
- Select “Done” to signify that you have been allowed to make Payments at Popeyes
- Go ahead to make the payment on the Apple pay app, entering the amount that you are to pay for your purchase at Popeyes.
How To Use Apple Pay At Popeyes With An Apple Watch
Similar to using an iPhone to make an Apple pay payment at Popeyes, you can also use your Apple watch. And the process for this are almost the same, the ping sound is also needed and the Popeyes contactless payment reader terminal is also used for the connection. Below are steps on how to use Apple pay at Popeyes with an Apple watch –
- Unlock your Apple watch
- Take the Apple watch close to the Popeyes contactless payment reader terminal
- Wait for the Ping sound on your Apple watch
- Also wait for the Popeyes contactless payment reader terminal to turn green, or give a green notification
- Just like with the iPhone, you can now select “Done” to signify that you have been allowed to make Payments at Popeyes
- You can now go ahead to make the payment on the Apple pay app, entering the amount that you are to pay for your purchase at Popeyes
Does Popeyes Take Apple Pay For Online Orders
Yes, Popeyes takes Apple pay for online orders. The restaurant allows their customers to make payments for online orders using just their Apple pay.
How To Use Apple Pay For Popoyes Online Orders
As a Popeyes shopper, you can use Apple Pay to make payments for your Popeyes online orders. Below are steps on how to use Apple Pay for your Popeyes online orders –
- Use the Popeyes mobile app to make the shopping (It is available on the Apple app store)
- Proceed to the checkout, where you will be asked to make the payment
- Select Apple pay as a payment option
- Enter the Popeyes Apple Pay ID
- Proceed to make the payment.
Apple Pay Fees At Popeyes
There is actually no fee involved in using Apple pay at Popeyes. That is, there is no fees involved when you make payments via Apple pay at Popeyes.
Is There A Limit I Can Spend On My Apple Pay At Popeyes?
Yes, there is a maximum amount that one can use for purchases at Popeyes using the Apple pay. The maximum amount is $100. However, there is no minimum limit that one can make as payments at Popeyes.
Related – Does Kroger Take PayPal? Find Out
Read More – Does Wayfair Take PayPal? Find Out
Is Cash Backs Available When Using Apple Pay At Popeyes?
Yes, a Cash back is available when using your Apple pay to make payments at any of the Popeyes outlet. A cash back of 3% is given for every payment that you make at Popeyes using Apple pay as the payment method.
What Restaurant Accepts Apple Pay?
Aside Popeyes, other restaurants also recognize and accept Apple pay as a payment method. Below are a few restaurants that accepts Apple pay aside Popeyes –
- Outback Steakhouse
- Mc Donald’s
- Red Lobster
- El Pollo Loco
- And a lot of others
Alternative Payment Method That Can Be Used At Popeyes
Aside Apple pay, there are lot of other paument methods available at Popeyes that one can use. Below are a few alternative payment methods available at Popeyes –
- Popeyes coupons
- Popeyes gift cards
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- Samsung Pay
- Google Pay
Can I Use Apple Pay At Popeyes?
Yes, you can use Apple pay at Popeyes. And above, I have shown you how to use Apple Pay at Popeyes, irrespective of whatever Apple device that you have. Either an iPhone or the Apple watch.
Can I Use My Apple Watch At Popeyes To Make Apple Pay Payment?
Yes, you can use the Apple watch to make payments at Popeyes. It is the same as making the payment using your iPhone.
Is It Free To Use Apple Pay At Popeyes?
Yes, it is absolutely free to use Apple pay at Popeyes. There is no charge or any hidden fees involved.
Is It Free To Use Apple Pay For Online Orders At Popeyes?
Yes, it is also free to use Apple pay for any of the Popeyes online orders or home delivery orders that you make.